- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Manna Protein
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp chopped cold butter
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup snipped chives
- 1/2 pound crumbled bacon
- 3/4 cup heavy cream & 2 tbsp for brushing
- Preheat oven to 425°F and prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, Manna, baking powder, and sugar together in bowl.
- Work butter in until the mixture is unevenly crumbly.
- Mix in cheddar cheese, chives, and bacon.
- Mix in 3/4 cup heavy cream. Dough should loosely stick together, with no crumbs remaining at the bottom of the bowl. If crumbs occur, add heavy cream until it clumps.
- Transfer the dough onto a well floured surface and form a disk, approximately 3/4 inches thick.
- Move disk onto baking sheet, cut into 8 wedges and spread them away from each other slightly.
- Brush wedges with remaining cream to brown in the oven.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes.
- Serve warm.
These scones are packed with tasty, sustainable Manna Protein, bringing them to 0 net carbs. Perfect for breakfast or snack, these scones can be enjoyed immediately out of the oven, or freeze them for later.