- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 tbsp + ¼ tsp yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 ¼ cup Manna
- 4 ¾ cup flour
- Add yeast and sugar to warm temperature water.
- Let sit for 5 minutes until bubbles appear.
- Add 1 cup Manna and 4 cups flour to mixer, add salt and oil.
- Add the water with the yeast and sugar to the flour mixture.
- Add enough flour until the dough separates easily from the sides of the bowl.
- Knead dough until smooth and elastic, this will take 7-10 minutes.
- Cover the dough with a towel and allow it to sit in a warm place. The dough will rise and approximately double in size.
- Punch the dough down, and cut it in half, then fold it into two separate loaves.
- Put the loaves on a cookie sheet and cover them with a towel.
- Allow the loaves to rise for 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375 F for 20-25 minutes.